SAVE THE PAVE NEWS
Save The Pave
Serving Omaha's Concrete Lifting and Replacement Needs
Residential - Commercial - Industrial
We can fix walkways, pool decks, porches & patios, steps, driveways, sidewalks, stoops, trip hazards and much more.
Save The Pave raises, levels, and stabilizes concrete for residential and commercial properties across eastern Nebraska. Our highly skilled team can handle all your concrete lifting, leveling, stabilizing and void-filling needs. Our polyurethane injection process has been proven to be far superior to typical mudjacking. Contact us to repair your patios, driveways, sidewalks, garage floors, steps, pool decks, or anywhere you have experienced an issue with uneven or settling concrete. Our process will not only bring your concrete back up to a functional condition but will also help prevent further erosion and settlement issues in the future.
We have no hidden fees or associated costs as our poly-lifting process generally only takes a few hours, we will not disturb your landscape or make a mess. You can walk or drive on the repaired area in 30 minutes. Our materials are made partially with recycled materials, are water impervious, and create very little additional weight so they do not overburden your soil, leading to additional settling.
A-1 Concrete partners with Save The Pave and offers the option of complete replacement should poly lifting may not be the right solution for you. We are a one-stop solution provider when it comes to Concrete Lifting or Replacement. You can decide on replacement of your concrete allow us to provide you with a FREE assessment and estimate. We can save you a lot of extra time, expense, and hassle, by contacting us to look at your situation and provide the best possible solution for you.
Why choose us over Mudjacking?
- We guarantee our work for 2 years. If your sunken concrete is over 10 years old and we raise your sidewalk or driveway and within 2 years it drops more than ¼” – we will raise it again for free!
- We are good for the environment. Our polyurethane foam IS MADE IN THE USA using recycled materials.
- Have you been told you need to replace your concrete? Our prices are 50-70% less than the cost of replacement! Why replace your good concrete when you can raise your concrete with an eco-friendly product.
- Foam is not weakened by moisture and requires much smaller and fewer holes than mudjacking.
- The material will take the path of least resistance and will fill in all voided areas.
If your concrete has created a hazardous or unappealing condition and you want it fixed for good, Save The Pave is the solution for you. Our application is used in a wide variety of residential, commercial and municipal applications - from sidewalks and driveways to roads and bridges.
Our polyurethane has an impressive lifespan. It is not affected by water, does not change it shape or form, will not add weight to the existing soil, and will not break down over time as other materials often do. This technology is the preferred concrete repair solution for municipalities, road departments, contractors, builders, and residential homeowners. From entire driveways to a single concrete slab, our process is cost effective. No job is too big or too small.
We provide our polyfoam mudjacking services in:
Nebraska: Omaha, Ralston, Bellevue, Papillion, LaVista, Lincoln, Plattsmouth, Gretna, Elkhorn, Springfield, Louisville, Blair, Wahoo, Mead, Bennington, LeShara, Fremont, Valley...and surrounding rural areas of eastern Nebraska.
Iowa: Council Bluffs, Crescent, Mineola, silver City, and Glenwood, and surrounding rural areas of western Iowa.
Contact us or call us today for a free no-obligation quote!
What kinds of projects can you do?
Concrete projects that we do include:
- Residential projects for the homeowner include: sidewalks, driveways, and patios.
- Commercial projects include building entrances, industrial and warehouse floors, slabcurl, and industrial void filling.
- Municipal applications usually consist of curb & gutter, city streets, highway projects, bridge approaches, and city sidewalks.
We also offer specialty applications such as block wall core filling and shotcrete applications.
Call or contact us today to get a quote on your project!